Join Our Team
Current Available Positions
Cellarperson/Packaging Line Operator – Hamilton/Sharonville
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Cellarperson / Packaging Line Operator is an integral role in the day-to-day operations of the brewery. They will be proficient in all areas of beer packaging including, but not limited to, assisting in operations on our Wild Goose canning line, operating our keg washer, packaging off of the canning line, beer transfers, daily tank readings, cleaning/sanitizing tanks, and maintaining daily/weekly cleaning requirements. They will have a strong attention to detail. They will assist when needed in other areas of production brewing including, but not limited to grain handling, brewhouse operations, yeast and fermentation management, dry hopping, cleaning/sanitizing, and troubleshooting day-to-day challenges.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tank management (gravity checks, trub dumps and dry-hopping).
- CIP/Sanitization on vessels, and equipment (fermenters, brite beer tanks, centrifuge, canning line, etc.).
- Operate the centrifuge for beer clarification (inline carbonation).
- Operate the canning line.
- Filling and Cleaning kegs if needed. (semi-automated 4 head keg washer).
- Yeast management (harvesting, pitching and viabilities).
- Logging of all brewing related notes from brew day through fermentation, finishing, and packaging in EKOS.
- Troubleshooting, technical maintenance and quality assurance.
- Able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
- Forklift operator (Don’t have to be currently certified, we can arrange that).
- Maintain a clean and organized brewhouse and brewery area.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Experience working in a production brewery of 5000 bbls a year or larger is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and comprehension of the brewing fundamentals and processes with the propensity to continually develop one’s own knowledge about beer and brewing.
- Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Requires a strong attention to detail, the ability to manage one’s self, work in an efficient manner and interact with other team members effectively and professionally.
- Be comfortable climbing ladders or riding scissor lift.
- Must have a flexible schedule. Night and weekend work when needed.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Requires the ability to work in a fast paced, wet, loud production environment on one’s feet for most of the day and repeatedly lift 55lbs.
For consideration, please send your resume to
email@example.com. Please, no phone calls. Email is the
preferred method of communication.